Bo-koren is a remedy that helps relieve the pain of urinary tract infection. It can lessen the feeling of having to go to the bathroom all the time, and it also helps to eliminate the bacteria that cause the infection.
Bladder Inflammation Symptoms:
- Going to the bathroom more often than before (to urinate frequently)
- Abdomen hurts when urinate
- There is a feeling of residual urine
- The pee is cloudy white
- Urine with blood
- Anidrido silícico, CMC-Ca, estearato de Mg, celulose
- Extrato em pó goho 2.55g (Bukuryo 3.0g, Touki 1.5g, Ougon 1.5g, Kanzo 1.5g, Jio 1.5g, Takusha 1.5g, Mokutsu 1.5g, Casseki 1.5g, Shazenshi 1.5g, Shakyaku 1.0g, Sanshishi 1.0g).
Remédio natural à base de ervas conhecido por ter propriedades anti-inflamatórias, incluindo raiz de alcaçuz e peônia.
- Children (under 5 years old): X
- Children (5 to 6 years): 2 tablets, 3 times a day. (before or between meals)
- Children (7 to 14 years): 3 tablets, 3 times a day. (before or between meals)
- Adults (from 15 years old): 4 tablets, 3 times a day. (before or between meals).