Home NewsJapan News Are You Going Through Financial Difficulties in Japan?

Are You Going Through Financial Difficulties in Japan?

0 comment 1,036 views

January 2020

  • Don’t have enough money for daily living?

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, you can apply for Social Assistance (Seikatsu Hogo) at your city hall. People between the ages of 18 and 65 need to prove job search activity on Hello Work. To be entitled to help.

  • Need money for an unexpected expense that came up?

Your city’s Social Welfare Commission (Shichouson Shakai Fukushi Kyougikai) is a place where unemployed foreigners who are experiencing financial difficulties can get various types of loans.

If the requested conditions are met, it is possible to get low interest loans. For more information, consult directly with the Welfare Commission at your city hall.

5/5 - (2 votes)

You may also like

Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.