Kuragari Valley (くらがり渓谷) is located in Okazaki City in Aichi-ken. It is a camping site where in the spring you can enjoy the fresh air and several birds singing and in the summer the autumn leaves coloring the mountain red and yellow. In this valley, you can enjoy camping, barbecue, river diving and fishing. It is a beautiful forest with beautiful waterfalls. The campsite has facilities such as shower, changing room, bathroom, water and electricity. If you like camping during the weekend, it’s best to make reservations in advance.
Trout Fishing: Every year between May and October.
Trout fishing and hand catching are typical features of the Kuragari Valley and are especially popular with children!
- Trout catches by hand: 3.000 yen (7 fish)
- Bait rod rental: 3,.000 yen
- Additional Rod: 200 yen
- Additional Bait: 300 yen
- To use the store’s grill: 150 yen (per fish)
- Reception Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Barbecue: Barbecue and ordering ingredients.
- Outdoor barbecue cost for up to 12 people: 300 yen.
- Rooftop barbecue for up to 12 peopl 1.000 yen.
- Charcoal: 2 kg 600 yen.
※ You can bring the meat from the barbecue or buy it in the valley.
- Valley barbecue tray 1,500 yen: 100g pork, 100g chicken meat + vegetables.
- Valley barbecue tray 2,000 yen: 100g beef, 100g pork + vegetables.
- Valley barbecue tray 3,000 yen: 200g beef, 200g pork, 100g chicken meat + vegetables.
Cabins: Bathroom, kitchen, refrigerator and futons, so you can have great comfort! Perfect for groups and families.
- For 5 people: 15.000 yen
- For 7 people: 19.000 yen
- For 7 people: 7.000 yen
- For 12 people: 11.000 yen
- Local Rent (block) bringing your tent: 3.500 yen
- Local rental (site 3.500) + valley tent rental (1.000): 4.500 yen
- Shower: 200 yen per person
- Entrance: Free
- Parking: Free (300 cars)
- Business Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Reservation telephone number (Japanese): 0564-83-2057
Aichi-ken Okazaki-shi Ishihara-cho Makibarahikage 2-2