- It’s abusive!!! asking them to install the internet at home, it took three months to install!! and also charged a fine of 55 thousand; I had given up on the internet
- In some places the phone doesn’t work. The service in stores is very bad.
- A lot of bureaucracy to get a cell phone, and currently the plans are more expensive than the AU
- Very bad operator. Full of lies to deceive customers. They change plans on their own, without warning. Then the bill becomes more expensive.
I have had many disappointments with this operator.
- I have never used this operator
- I’ve been a softbank user for 15 years and recently the internet signals got worse without conditions, I think it’s due to a lack of antennas.
- Doubtful plans and poor antenna reception