The park is known as Oyama of the Thousand Cherry Trees, which bloom every year from the end of March to the beginning of April, and at night the lights are turned on and you can enjoy the elegant nocturnal cherry blossoms.
Cherry blossoms during the day are beautiful, but with night lighting, cherry blossoms take on a different atmosphere.
The festival of the thousand cherry trees attracts many foreigners at this time.
- Date: late March to early April (may vary slightly depending on the season).
- Type: Ussumi-zakura and Somei-Yoshino cherry trees
- Lighting: from 18:00 to 21:00
- Location: Oyama Ryokuchi Takahama Park
- Entrance: Free
- Parking: Free (capacity 40 cars)
- WC: Available
Aichi Takahama Kasugacho 2-1-1