A cherry blossom tunnel (sakura) with a total length of about 1 km is the main spring event in Toyokawa City with several stalls.
The Toyokawa Sakura Festival is an event that takes place every year, from late March to mid-April, when the Sakura flowers are in bloom (Cherry Blossom Festival), the stalls are packed with visitors who eat while watching the flowers of Cherry tree.
Foreign community always present at Japanese festivals
- Events: Cherry Blossom (Sakura)
- Date: from the end of March to mid-April.
- Location: Toyokawa / Aichi.
- Attractions: Food and drink stall.
- Entrance: Free.
- Parking: Available / Free.
- WC: Available.
Aichi Toyokawa Suwa Chome 1