Home NewsAssistance Help for those facing housing difficulties

Help for those facing housing difficulties

0 comment 365 views

Do you know that if there is a risk of losing your house (residence) due to reduced income due to lack of work or other reasons, the city hall can pay the equivalent of 3 months of rent, depending on the case, the help can reach up to 9 months , payment is made directly to the property owner.

Who can apply for the benefit?

Person who lost his job, closed the business in the last 2 years or had reduced income due to suspension of work or other reason.

* To request or obtain more information, contact your city hall.

5/5 - (2 votes)

You may also like

Leave a comment: