Every year in the month of November, the entire Shimogafuchi area along the Akechi River in Ena City is dyed bright red, and the fiery autumn leaves are a sight to behold day and night, the leaf lighting is unmissable and takes place from 5pm to 9pm.
These 70 Japanese maples were planted in 1933 to celebrate the opening of the Akechi National Railway Line and today they have become a spectacle in the city.
- Season: Shimogafuchi Autumn Leaves.
- Date: November (may vary depending on weather conditions).
- Edge Lighting: from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Location: Akechi-cho, Ena, Gifu.
- Free entrance.
- Parking: Available / Free.
- WC: Not available.
Akechicho, Ena, Gifu