Every year, during the Japanese maple season (momiji), the already famous waterfalls gain a new landscape dyed in red, attracting even more visitors who come to enjoy this beautiful landscape.
The three waterfalls together are a spectacle of nature that totals 80 meters in height. The path is well maintained and easy to walk.
- Tourist Attraction: Gohou Waterfall.
- Season: November, season of autumn leaves.
- Location: Yaotsu, Gifu.
- Height First Waterfall: 44 meters.
- Height Second Waterfall: 23 meters.
- Height of the Third Waterfall: 13 meters.
- Path: Trail/Ladder.
- Activity: Walk.
- Observation Deck: Available.
- Entrance: Free.
- Parking: Available / Free (about 20 spaces).
- WC: Available (in the parking lot).
Gifu Kamo Yaotsu