In the rose garden of Higashiyama Botanical Garden of Nagoya Zoo you can enjoy about 900 colored roses of 230 types, with orange, white, red, pink and mixed color.
During this period, several events are held, such as the Hawaiian festival with the Hula Hula dance held (each year a different event).
- Rose Festival: 900 colored roses of 230 types.
- Location: Inside the Nagoya Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Garden.
- Date: Mid-May to early June.
- Hours: 9:30 am to 4:50 pm.
- Entrance fee to Nagoya Zoo and Botanical Gardens: Adult 500 yen, children free.
- Parking: 800 yen.
- WC: Available.
Aichi Nagoya Chikusa ku Tenpakucho Oaza Ueda Uedayama 2