The Wisteria Corridor (Fuji) takes place every year from mid-April to mid-May with a theme course called Fujioka, located in the Misaku-cho district of Toyota City, Aichi.
Here you will find a total of 372 meters in length of 4 types of wisteria flowers: Wisteria Kushaku, Murasaki Sanshaku, Yaekokuryu and Wisteria Shirobana.
During Golden Week, when the wisteria flowers are in full bloom, the Wisteria Festival (Fuji Matsuri) is held. The Fuji Matsuri (Wisteria Hall Festival) is a party featuring a band, dancing, and food and drink stalls.
- Location: Mitsukuricho, Toyota.
- Entrance: Free.
- Date: Mid-April to mid-May.
- Type of Wisteria: Wisteria Kushaku, Murasaki Sanshaku, Yaekokuryu and Wisteria Shirobana.
- Fuji Matsuri (wisteria festival): in the days of Golden Week.
- Parking: Free (about 20 cars).
- WC: Available.
Aichi, Toyota, Mitsukuricho