It is a two-day summer festival that attracts around 150.000 visitors every year, on the first day the “Bon-Odori” dance competition takes place, where various groups from various neighborhoods come to participate in the contest.
There are more than 200 stalls, from traditional local food, game stalls and even miniature train rides, providing a full day of fun for children and adults alike.
On the second day the event has several attractions.
And at nightfall, a fireworks show lights up the sky, all this combined with background music, making the show exciting and unforgettable.
- Location: General Athletic Park, Kariya.
- Date: Annually on the third Friday and Saturday of August.
- Hours Friday: 17:00 to 21:00.
- Schedule Saturday: 11:00 to 21:00,
- Bon-Odori Dance: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Entrance: Free.
- WC: Available.
- Parking: not available.